Sunday, November 11, 2018

I'm Going To Get Into Trouble For Saying This, But. ...

OK, so I follow a bunch of hot models on Facebook, right?  Well, I came by a status update today (Sunday) from one of them relaying a cold call she got.  Apparently the man on the other end of the line was kind of stuttering and hesitant, but eventually he got the courage to say that, and I think I'm quoting, "I pleasure myself to nude photos of you."

And she objected to it -- both the call and the concept.  "If you do jerk off to me nude," I'm paraphrasing her as saying, "Don't tell me, because it's creepy and weird."  And to that I say: What do you expect?  Is it creepy and weird?  Eh ... I don't think so.  That's why I look at nude photos of you and others.  You really think men look at those types of photos just for their artistic quality lol.

OK, so the guy cold-call her out of the blue.  That's weird.  But frankly, I've had that urge.  And she should not be surprised at all by the sentiment.  'Cause that's what I do.  And I'm certain most other male admirers do the same thing I do.

Hope I don't catch hell for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment