Friday, November 23, 2018

Triple Trouble Today

After work (I gotta confess; when I heard the alarm just now, I was absolutely shocked that I had to go to work today -- goddammit) I have three fires I need to put out:

  1. The storage place.  They called me about something.  I think I should pay them a visit -- you know, just to see what's going on (I think I talked about this already);
  2. The pharmacy.  Father's sleeping pills, I was told, is going to cost me $150 because insurance wasn't going to take it -- even though they have his information and three months ago, the last time I got his refill, it only cost me $2.50.  I don't know how to tell them to, you know, apply what you already have;
  3. The bank.  Was e-mailed by my parents' management team that a check I had to send to them has not been received.  Was it stolen?  Do I have to put a stop payment on it?  Well, maybe -- that's what I have to go to the bank for (well, that and I can deposit some real estate checks for my folks, too).
The chances that all three things will be resolved to my satisfaction is zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment