Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Addendum To: A Deceptively Bad Day

Yep, today didn't go much better.  In fact, it probably went worse.  Too many questions asked by me, a guy who prides himself on independence.  Moreover I made two big mistakes, neither of which I can explain, partly because I don't want to get caught, partly because I can't quite articulate what I did wrong.  One mistake everybody knew because it came through a phone call; turns out I gave sheets to the wrong person.  The other mistake no one has called me out on yet, but unlike the stamping gaffe from yesterday, there are ways some people can see that I fucked this up, and maybe someone has already seen it and not told me.


Just before I left today my boss told me I will be working my third department Saturday.  If the past two days are any indication -- shit, if my whole time at this job is any indication -- Saturday will go swimmingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment