Saturday, June 22, 2019

House Insurance? Not This Week!

Mother dropped another favor to ask of me, and this one is, well, a mother.  She wants my help deciphering a questionnaire from an agent regarding home insurance for my sister.  Home insurance?  What the fuck do I know about home insurance?!  My parents are the ones who know about home insurance, and yet they need my help?

This seems pretty damn important to her, but after looking over the questions I still don't fucking understand it.  Worst of all, I can't deal with this shit right now.  Next weekend I can deal with this.  Last weekend I could've dealt with this.  But fuck no, not this weekend.  I have an event I have to plan for!  I have to work today -- and tomorrow before the event!  And now she expects me to give her the answers to something I've never ever done before?!?!  That's bullshit!!!  And I know she'll fucking melt down on me over this.  Goddamn her. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment