Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I am really tired right now, but I remembered I wanted to note this on Wailing And Failing and I should do this now before the occasion is too far in the rearview mirror.

At my test scoring job we usually get feedback.  That feedback manifests itself when one of the supervisors coming up with an essay we scored and saying that my score is too far away from what the supervisors believe it should be, and we are asked to review both that essay and our notes so we can, so to speak, "get back in line."  It's not to be taken personally; remember that I was once a supervisor for this company, so I did it many times (though not anymore; haven't been asked to be a supervisor since then ... I wonder why?).  But still, it sucks.

I just want to say that I did not get a single essay back from anyone during this month-long project.  I was absolutely perfect, or at least I wasn't wildly off.  I should remember this.  Perfect!  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment