Saturday, June 8, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: May

Hmmm (I've had to keep this hidden to keep it away from my parents, so this is, like, the third time I'll see this month of the calendar) ... this is a great month for babes.  I think I like the physical characteristics of all 12.  I can winnow because of other features of each woman's shot, but it will be with regret.

Four of them are wearing one-piece bikinis, so they're gone, although I love the face of Baltimore's Christina.  Two of them are posing behind something (one a running shower, the other a pool rail), so sorry, I'll have to eliminate those two.  Phoenix's Kayla is showing a little ass in her bikini bottom, but otherwise she is turned mostly away from the camera.  Similarly, Toronto's Ceri is almost at profile, and her right arm is obscuring most of her stomach.

Orchard Park, N.Y.'s Corina is a cute blonde, but her top is a wrap, and the others have traditional bikini tops on.  One of them is St. Petersburg, Fla.'s Jessica, but her shot has her pulling on her bikini top straps, so it's kind of obscured.  A similar technicality renders Jerika of Hialeah, Fla. as runner-up; she is wearing a white two-piece and sports a rockin' hard body and a cute smile, but her long brown hair is swept up to cover her left boob.  It's a small detail, but it's enough to put her behind the winner, Libby of Wethersfield, Conn., the main girl for May.  She's sort of turned away, but she has long brown hair (that is behind her body), full lips, a floral-themed two-piece, an ab crack, and a set of big knockers.  Fuck, yeah!  So Libby, you win May.

I should jerk off to this month, but I haven't yet masturbated to April, so I shouldn't make promises I won't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment