Sunday, June 2, 2019

I had one of those deeply rewarding, reset sleeps.  I went to bed a bit after midnight shortly after coming home, woke up to Father banging pots and pans just short of 7, was up for a bit eating a melon and changing my sheets, then went back to sleep just before 9 ... waking up again just before noon.

I think I've said this before: The best way my body gets rid of fatigue is for me to sleep, basically, twice.  I usually don't have the time to take a "second sleep," but if I do, and if it is for as long as the three hours as it was, well, I am as awake as I will ever be.  And I am.

Unfortunately I am now behind on everything.  I wanted a lot of time to get to the MNUFC match, but I'm in Diamonds now.  And I have to do this real big and important thing for the alumni club, and I'm not even going to even start since I need to leave.  Kinda FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment