Thursday, June 27, 2019

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Wednesday, June 26:
  • I have receipts for things I bought from then back to Sunday, June 23, where, after my club shindig, I decompressed by going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) for the first time in a long time.  Coors Light tall boy, tips and a dance from Cicily came out to: $33.
  • On Saturday the 22nd I went to Glam Doll.  I got to stay a little bit before they closed early.  I really am beginning to think they're cutting down on the number of donuts they make.  The good news is is that I didn't have to pay for the donut and pour-over I bought.  The bad news is I felt I had to give a tip anyway and I planned on charging everything that day.  Whatevs; I got free food and drink!  Total for tips: $2.
  • Back to Tuesday the 18th, which was the day the CONCACAF Gold Cup came to Allianz Field for its doubleheader: Panama (and their hot fans) vs. Trinidad and Tobago followed by the U.S. versus Guyana.  I really got tired for the second half of the DH.  Didn't help that the seat I was in (not my season ticketholder seat; this was at a corner of the lower level) was in the sun for most of the First Half of the first game.  Tricky to see the net when everybody in front of you is standing up.  Maybe the raked rows in the upper deck are not so bad after all.  This was the USMNT, so it was a sell out, so I had to scramble to get a cup of elote and a Loon Juice to consume.  Total: $18.50.
  • Monday, June 17 -- went everywhere!  Got up early to go to the dentist at the U., so that involved a round-trip on the LRT.  Actually jumped the light rail after the dentist on my way downtown because my stay in the chair went really long.  Total: $4.50.
  • I went to downtown to get my shoes shined by Lisa.  With tip: $15.
  • After I slept on the light-rail, I went to the library to air my shitty service on a few surveys for Dunkin' Donuts and McDonalds.  Printed out a DD coupon for a free donut, I think.  That cost me: 10 cents.
  • Sunday the 16th: Went to La Dona Cerveceria, a Mexican craft brewery just west of downtown.  Went to see USWNT there play Chile with a friend/fellow alum.  Wish I had time to try out the food because there was a party going on there that day.  But I felt as though I needed to leave after the match was over.  The beer was good, and even though it was only 10 ounces (like with Sociable; see below), I got good value for the beer.  With tip: $5.
  • That evening I went out to Caffetto.  The only thing I bought was a blue cream soda from this craft pop place called Dad's.  With tip: $3.
  • At Caffetto I found a penny, head's-up.  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
  • To Wednesday the 12th, where I went to a U.S. Open Cup match where United routed Sporting Kansas City.  I also bought a ticket at a spot different from my usual STH seat: Other side, lower level, in the shade.  Good thing, too; I wanted to buy a seat different from where my usual spot is because I wanted to see how a match looks from different viewpoints around the stadium.  Moreover, when I got there, not only was the second deck baking in the setting sun, no one was sitting up there.  Imagine if I did just choose my usual seat!  Photos would be taken of me and I'd be all over social media as That Weirdo Who Sat By Himself At A Half-Empty Soccer Game.  On the downside, although it was great to be only three rows away from the pitch (I got to slap a high-five with Vito Mannone after the win), the flat angle makes it hard to see plays develop from the other side, and I was at a corner so I couldn't see action on the other side of the pitch well.  The search for the best seat in the house continues.  I am in the middle of a quest to try all the recommended dishes in Allianz Field.  This time around I got a pork sandwich, which was pretty good, although a bit lukewarm.  With a Mich Golden Light and a tip for beer, it all came to: $26.
  • Back to Saturday, June 8 ... Saturday night was one of those summer days where I just had to go out in the evening and ... go out.  I planned on doing that anyway, but I felt as though I was going to just laze around for a couple hours before going.  But then, after taking a short nap, I saw myself just lying dead in my bed and hot room with nothing but a baseball game to potentially watch.  And I'm like, "I gotta get up and fuckin' do something."  And I walked a lot and ate a lot -- a special Salvation Army donut at Rosedale, Milkjam and, finally, Glam Doll, where the dude gave me both of my donuts free.  All I paid for was the pour-over coffee and tipping for everything, which came out to just: $6.59.
  • Friday the 7th: After work I had to hit the library.  One great thing about working early is that I have some time -- not a lot, but some -- in the afternoon to do things.  Libraries around here close at 5, so I don't have a lot of time, but I had enough to print out a form from work and another for my alumni club.  Total: 20 cents.
  • I am afraid I already did, and already noted it, but in case I haven't, I got four shiny new quarters and I am putting them in storage: $1.
  • Sliding back to Monday, June 3, where I went to Caffetto on my day off.  Apple pie, small hot chocolate, tip: $7.38.
  • This was the day I went to **y's place for an HJ.  She did say that she was up for it, and even though we would be doing this on her lunch break (ugh), I wanted to do it just to see how good she was.  She was good; I was not.  I finally had to do it myself, although my first ejaculation seemed to have caught her on her chin, tee-hee!  I don't know if I'd do it again over her lunch break, however, and I don't know if what she provides (no BJ) is worth the price of: $140.
  • After that tryst I went to Cost Cutters to get a haircut.  Surprisingly, it cost more (with same tip amount) to get a cut there than at Great Clips: $21.50.
  • To Sunday, June 2 ... started off at Diamonds, and since this was a Sunday, I eschewed coffee for a mixed berry smoothie.  Good, but not worth the price.  With tip: $7.95.
  • Went to the United match.  There are food trucks parked outside before every game, and instead of getting something inside, I tried a food truck called Fare Well Food Truck, which apparently offers, uh, environmentally-friendly food.  I got fried, which were good.  But the main thing was that I finally recognized why I was given such a crooked total.  I thought I got screwed over when I bought tacos from the Los Ocampo truck.  Turns out I was given a different number than what was written on Fare Well's board.  That's because the city of St. Paul charges a city tax on food sold from trucks.  Minneapolis does not.  Since I have always bought food truck food on the main side of the river, I was not used to a food truck tax.  OK, I wasn't getting screwed over by Los Ocampo after all.  With tip: $8.55.
  • And I washed the fries down with a Furious -- which I got inside.  Total only: $12.
  • Oh, and I used the A-Line to get to and from Allianz Field.  Total round trip: $4.
  • On Saturday the 1st I went to the Minnsky Theater to catch an act by the Experteasers, a burlesque-ish show that features a stripper from My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  For someone who seems so much in her element while taking off her clothes, I found her, tbh, to be somewhat timid in her act (which did not, btw, involve taking off her clothes).  She's still hot, though, and I tipped the troupe: $2.
  • Afterward I walked over to Sociable Cider Werks.  I swear I had no idea I could walk to this place from Central Ave.  It is part of a nexus of craft breweries in the area, but to me it was just a little out of the way.  No to worry; just walk around the side of the building where the Minnsky is housed, walk through the alley (so maybe it's not a great idea) and boom, you are at the huge parking lot for Sociable.  Got a Burn Out, a very spicy cider.  At 10 ounces, I think I got good value for it.  With tip: $5.
  • Since the night was still relatively young and I didn't feel like going home, I went to Dinkytown to get a slice of pizza and a Coke from Mesa.  What I thought was lamb was actually eggplant, so I bought me a veggie pizza, ish.  Rounded up for tip: $5.
  • Back on Friday, May 31 I picked up this special delivery.  On Facebook I saw some guy advertise selling Krispy Kreme donuts.  It would be perfect for me because I could take them to work as a treat the next day.  I ordered two dozen.  The rendezvous point was my local Target.  It was just a dude in a beat-up coupe.  Online he said he was doing this to raise money for college, for which he was entering this fall.  Interesting way to make a buck.  I've seen him do two more runs, although because the deliveries are being made on Saturdays I didn't buy because I don't work Sundays.  But it looks like this is working for him.  Good on that enterprising young man.  Total for the 24 donuts: $34.
  • After that I stowed the donuts in my car overnight and went to a stripper party.  It was the one in my hometown, not too far away from me, and one that I haven't been to in a long time.  Still a clean party.  You see, there were four hot chicks, and I danced with three of them.  Two of them were friends and insisted I got dances by both simultaneously -- and downstairs, where lapdances were $30, not $20.  Well, the trade-off is I got complete privacy because no one else was there, so you know what that means -- time to whip it out!  And I did ... and both *****y and *****y just stopped what they were doing and noticed that my cock was out of my pants.  OK, strike one and strike two.  Strike three came when the third babe, ****e*, wanted to do her LDs upstairs for $20.  Couldn't lure her downstairs where I would try my out-comes-snakey routine again.  But she was hot, and she recently became a bodybuilder, and I was able to touch her hard body, and so I got a pair of dances from her.  With cover: $120.
  • We go back to Tuesday, May 28, whose day I had off from work as my Memorial Day holiday.  Went to Moler, at its new place, for a shave.  Yes, these guys are students, but the person who shaved me was very evergreen, and so I got cut a few times and I think he missed a few steps.  (Didn't put a towel over my face, for example.)  Still tipped the usual 80% anyway.  I am such a pushover: $9.
  • Was able to go downtown to get my shoes shined by Lisa.  With tip: $15.
  • Then walked over to the Bogart's kiosk for a doughnut.  With tip: $3.
  • Then I went to the library to work on getting Mother's miles reimbursed.  Had to print out the itineraries she forwarded to me so I could scan them, convert them into PDFs, then send those PDFs to Delta, like the customer service reps wanted.  Man, that took a long time to figure out.  Total: 60 cents.
  • Finally, that evening I went to Caffetto.  It was a hot day, so I got a lemon and raspberry San Pellegrino Momenti.  With tip: $3.
Phew!  Good through June 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment