Thursday, June 6, 2019

I planned on watching The Amazing Race last night instead of the start of Game 3 of the NBA Finals because I had missed the past several episodes because of the night test scoring job and, well, forgetting.  But I remembered that it was going to be on ... at 8 Central Time.

It wasn't.  I flipped my TV to Channel 4 to see the preview of next week's TAR.  That's when I realized that it was on from 7 to 8.  I swear it was 8 to 9 the only time I've seen this season, namely the first!

Two things that make me angry with myself.  One is not getting the time right; knowing me, the show's premiere episode was on at 7 and I somehow believed it was on at 8.  And second, I had the TV on the whole time.  It was on Channel 5, so I was watching (well, I was semi-watching; I was playing around with my computer) the Kimmel "Game Night" special and then the preview of the game.  (I knew the game was on at 8; maybe I got confused?)  I never thought of just surfing channels and seeing what was on 4.

(sigh) And now I'll miss next week's episode because I'm watching a soccer match at Allianz.  FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment