Saturday, June 29, 2019

Oops, I Did It Again!

I fell asleep some time in the evening and woke up overnight.  This time I conked off at around 9, just after I went to gas up and grab an Orange Vanilla Coke, then returned home to see Colombia lose to Chile on stupid Penalty Kicks in the Copa America Quarterfinal, which I saw streaming.  Woke up some time before 4 in the morning, and try as I might (that's why I'm doing my daily blog post right now), I really only went back to sleep briefly before I had to get up to go to work.

Like the last time, I went downtown Minneapolis to watch the USWNT kick ass.  Had alcohol to go with it, too.  And somehow I fell asleep well before my bedtime, like last time.  I sense a pattern.

Anyway, I am typing this at the library just before I head off to the United match.  Second consecutive day I get to leave work early.  And I am done working for the week.  I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment