Thursday, January 16, 2020

Can I Cum Three Times This Week?

So earlier this week I stupidly wanked myself the night before a party.  Well, that really wasn't an issue on Monday; it took some time, but **y has some made blowjob skills, and once I stood up so she could suck me off, splash!  (Although the knock on the door just before I came kind of gave me blueballs.)

The next day I got a text from a stripper for yet another house party, this one occurring tonight.  I'm going for a lot of reasons: There's a snowstorm coming tomorrow and I feel like I want to get a house party in, plus there's one girl from BJ's I have yet to reconnect with; she has never been to a party, so I want to see her and grab her boobs for the first time ever.

But here's the main reason: There are several girls who'll do shit to me, including the dancer who invited me.  I want to see if she's good enough to make me squirt, which would mean I would orgasm for the second time in four days and the third time in five.  What helps is that I haven't touched myself since Sunday, so I've "saved" myself for this party.  That should work, although I have no idea if I have any reserve of semen or tingling sensation in my penis to, uh, pull this off.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment