Thursday, January 30, 2020

Is This Something??

Oh, should talk about this.

At work, when we have morning break (which is just an hour after I come in, oy), I usually just go get coffee, then go to the bathroom and read through the Internet while sitting on the toilet.  Sometimes my bowels need an hour to get going.  It's a good system.

Anyway, for the past, uh, week-plus (?), whenever I've been in the toilet trying to take a dump, I have, no joke, felt, just once, as if a drop of water has fallen on the extreme left side of my left thigh.  In fact, I feel like two drops of water fall, on the same two spots of my extreme left thigh.  I feel those spots after I "feel" the drops, but there is no water, and I look up at the ceiling, and there are no leaks coming from above.  Plus, I only "feel" these drops of water during morning break at work, and nowhere else.

I would check for something like that on WebMD, but it'd say it's, like, sign of a fuckin' stroke or something.  I'm just going to brush it off because it only happens at a specific place, but if it's more than that, well, you know where you heard it here first.

Got to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment