Saturday, January 4, 2020

Blogging From Work

Shouldn't be blogging from work -- shouldn't be on the Internet at work but I'm doing that anyway -- but the wi-fi at home is down for some reason and I need to make sure I blog for today.  This happens from time to time.  I think it's apt to happen more often in the winter because the central heating is on so often it interferes with the wi-fi.  But for some reason (and I admit I sound alarmist) this time is different.  Tried to reboot the router twice -- no dice.  I unplugged both the router and modem last night before I went out in the evening to be a man about town; came back, tried to use them again -- no dice.

So I unplugged both again before leaving work in the hopes that a long and "hard reset" (if that's the right term) will work.  If it doesn't -- well, shit, I don't know what to do then.

No comments:

Post a Comment