Thursday, January 9, 2020

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Wednesday, January 8:
  • Well, I'll have to start before then because the use of my credit cards has allowed me to shorten the EWRs (well, they remain long because I don't get around to them as often as I should).  So I go back to Saturday, January 4, where, after I got out of work, I went to Marco's, a lesser-known pizza chain.  I've seen a branch on the way home from work, and they have sent over a flyer every now and again, so I decided that I was going to pig out on pizza while watching back-to-back playoff football Games.  Better yet for Marco's: They have a small pizza version.  I got that, plus two types of sauce to dip the crusts in.  I didn't realize that Marco's sells sauces, however, and I couldn't find a place to edit my order, so I put in a new one.  I say that because it is relevant to the fact that the guy, once I got there, seemed confused that I had put in both orders and could not add them up ... because I gave him exact change for all three items so that I would only get dollar bills back instead, and he gave me back some coins in exchange for the coins I gave him as part of exact cents change.  Now, is he going to be either so embarrassed or some mad that I can't go back there?  Because I want to go back there.  Guess it doesn't matter; I put in a dollar tip, so even if the cashier short-changed the till, I more than made up for that with the dollar tip.  That's how it works, right?  Anyway, the total was: $12.02.
  • Back to Thursday the 2nd, where work was so light that I decided to leave early.  It was a chance to do a few things I can't do during the workday now that I'm on a normal schedule.  One of the things that popped into my head was keeping active a small account at a credit union my family opened up as part of work with The Store.  The nearest branch was in Coon Rapids, so I went up there and threw in more money, even though the account is entirely irrelevant now that The Store is no more.  And not to look like a fool, but I threw in: $20.
  • Later I got my hair cut.  Have a receipt for the card.  Haircutter didn't act like she gave a shit, so I tipped her only: $3.
  • Then I called for ******e to come over.  Like I said, I should be aroused by her, but now I'm sort-of afraid of her.  And she probably still thinks I owe her money.  Total (for now): $125.
  • Assuming I have some record of every expense until then, we gotta go all the way back to Boxing Day, aka Thursday, December 26.  My sister and brother-in-law were in town, and after staying with my brother and sister-in-law for a few days, they came up to the childhood home and stayed her with me for a few.  All they wanted for a Christmas gift was dinner and a movie.  The dinner was Saturday.  The movie was this night, and it was Parasite, the Korean thriller.  It was good, but the critics make it out to be a parable about class warfare when I just don't see it.  It is just a twisty caper between amoral people that makes me think of Shallow Grave.  But one of the decade's best?  Let's pump the brakes.  We had to go to Edina to see it, at a rundown cinema I had never been to in a tony part of town.  Three tickets plus large popcorn and large pop we all shared: $38.50.
  • Monday the 23rd was the last night of BJ's.  I found a seat nowhere near the stage.  I ordered a Bud Light and gave a tip to dancer *****y (who was strictly waitressing) for the can of beer.  And then, until the owner threw us all out at the end of a bar fight, I got lap dances from, in order, Kirah, Lola, Giselle, Harley, Ashlee, Cali, Sky and Kelsey.  There were a few more strippers there I wanted dances from, but alas, that was it for me and this place for good.  The final grand total I spent at BJ's on this night is: $168.
  • ETA on January 9 at 9:48 p.m. that I remembered that I went over to the Moose because, as we were getting thrown out of BJ's, that's where a bartender said everyone was migrating to.  I saw Kirah and another stripper, but that was it.  I nursed a domestic beer and left.  I totally forgot the cost with tip, so I'll just conjure up an amount: $4.50.
  • On Sunday the 22nd ****e* came over to clean my house.  It had been almost a year since she came over.  She's great, but I still have the urge to be perverted around her in the very faint hopes she just gets naked and starts to fuck me.  But I did drop my pants and pee standing up while she was cleaning around the bathroom.  Yeah, I'm me.  ****e* said that the house was actually cleaner than the last time she was over, and because of that she didn't stay as long as she normally does, which means she asked for a little less than usual: $200.
  • Saturday, December 21: After work I went over to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) because I wanted to see my ATF, Claudia, before Christmas.  Luckily she was there, and to make up for lost time I got a record 16 table dances from her.  But Sky was also there!  I saw her onstage, and she didn't recognize me until I sat down and slipped her a dollar bill.  We had a laugh.  With cover and a Coke: $174.
  • After that I went to Hooters, then after that I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) where, on stage, I saw Sky again!  And we both laughed our fucking asses off over the coincidence.  So I got an LD from her, even though I wanted a TD from her at the other place.  Anyway ... with tips and Sprite: $31.
  • Thursday the 19th -- was shifted towards a later start in the morning, so I went to Caribou.  The foreign barista, I was convinced at this point, is a rude idiot.  Cash for the tip: $1.
  • That night I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) because I needed to pack the visits in before it went.  Stage tips, vodka cranberry, and a lapper from one of the girls I saw The Last Night but didn't get a dance from, JJ: $33.
  • On Wednesday the 18th I was also covering for someone who usually starts at 9, so again I went to Caribou for (again) a mocha and (again) I write down the EWR for the tip: $1.
  • After work I needed to buy a white elephant gift for my sister-in-law and brother's Christmas party.  I settled on champagne flutes from Macy's, but I needed someone to wrap them.  Thankfully, Rosedale (whose Macy's store I bought the flutes from) gift-wraps at the customer service desk.  Thank Buddha for them!  And it only cost me: $6.50.
  • While waiting for the gift to be wrapped I went down to the other end to take a second look at the brand-new food hall, POTLUCK.  It replaced Revolution Hall, another food hall that crashed and burned after eight months.  People have their theories as to its failure: It didn't take cash, no local vendors, the food was all made at the same place by the same company, and the storefronts were all just "fronts," bad customer service, etc.  It looked like POTLUCK had a bit more traffic, but that could be just because it was the holiday season.  I went to Nordic Waffles, which opened a storefront at the Minnesota State Fair in 2018 and was an instant hit.  With tip: $7.98.
  • I then went to a party in North Minneapolis.  It was rented out by host *****a.  I thought the place would be crawling with strippers from clubs around the area, but I only saw, like, eight, and I only was able to get a couple of chaste dances from a woman named Summer before the party ended.  The way the party ended, however, was ... fuckin' bananas.  A stripper, who was drunk when I passed by her, apparently started a fight with the other girls over god knows what.  And there were punches thrown, hair pulled, and fingers bitten.  This is the first time I have ever seen strippers fight at a stripper party, and frankly, I thought it would have happened before this night.  Oh well, at least I have a story to tell.  With cover, the total was: $70.
  • And I think I found a penny at a gas station, an Infusion of: 1 cent.
  • Tuesday, December 17 ... went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Coffee, tips, and two dances, one apiece from Asia (another of the strippers from who I wanted one final lapdance on The Last Night) and a lesbian stripper named Ariel.  Ariel is very nice.  She wasn't going to be around when the place shut down because she was going to Kansas to see her girlfriend's family for the holidays.  And when the waitress asked her for a drink while she was talking to me, I relented and paid for Ariel's drink.  All told I spent: $62.25.
  • And on Sunday the 15th I fucked ****e for: $120.
Good through January 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment