Tuesday, January 14, 2020

I'm Never Gonna Learn

One day after I tried to snarf down a whole large pizza while watching football (I failed; I have two slices left in the fridge), I took advantage of 20% off wings at Buffalo Wild Wings and had a huge plate last night (about 20, I'm guessing) while watching the College Football Playoff National Championship.  I was able to eat them all, but boy, am I feeling it right now.

I'm having an urge to eat pineapple right now.  I should be eating more fruit anyway.  But I won't.  Reminds me too much of all the fruit that my parents buy that go to waste.

Feeling really fat, but I could shovel outside to burn off some calories.  Yeah, I should do that before going to work.

Or maybe I shouldn't eat so much at the outset.  Well, I've told myself to do that before and, well, I haven't heeded my own advice.  And I probably never will (sad face).

No comments:

Post a Comment