Monday, January 13, 2020

Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

There is no stripper more enthusiastic about getting money from me than ... well, it's that girl who jerked me around (I mean in figuratively, although she did literally as well) the last time I saw her.  I caved into her because she was so close and she was nagging me so much that I finally caved in, but she was such a fucking ripoff -- and an annoying one at that -- that I don't feel like seeing her, ever again.

And yet she keeps texting me, like she did before I caved in to her this time.  She wished me a Happy New Year, and then just yesterday she just said, "Hey."  And I was going to do what I did after she texted me HNY: Nothing.  I feel like ghosting her will be the only way she is going to stop bothering me.  Because the way I look at it, with the way she mistreated me the last two trysts we've had, she's not worth the bother.  I can get jobbed and fucked by much hotter chicks who do more for as much money, if not less.  Yeah, she tittyfucked me the first time and she's close by, but she still ain't worth it when compared to all the other bullshit I've had to take from her.

I'm just scared she won't stop, like this will become a Fatal Attraction kind of thing.  The texts might get more numerous.  She might find out where I live.  She might stalk me.  She might try to ruin my life.  Man, I know I live a life of sin, but I don't deserve that.



No comments:

Post a Comment