Thursday, January 2, 2020

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: December

Some good ones, but overall, not the strongest month.  I feel as though I can gloss over several of the 14, including Rachel, from Concord, N.C.  She has long blonde hair and shows off a great body, but she's in a light blue one-piece bikini, so it doesn't show off much.

If anything, December 2019 has a lot of cute girls.  That includes ifth-place Virali from Joliet, Ill., fourth-place Jennifer of Alcoa, Tenn. (both of whose photos are somewhat impeded because they pose their arms in front of their hot bodies), and third-place Tayla, hailing from Nottingham, England.  Blonde hair, white two-piece -- I need to be reminded that England has some babes.

I was debating between the top two.  Eventually, I decided that Monet, from Yuma, Ariz., is runner-up.  She has a beautiful, wide smile, and she is lounging on her side which somehow makes her toned body (covered up in a red two-piece bikini) even longer than I know it truly is.  But as hot as such a pose is, the body is, you know, turned down toward the couch cushion she's lying on, and there is a slight recession of the body as it retreats from the camera.

The #1 has none of those unique drawbacks.  She's standing up, erect, and even though she's pushing her hair back with her right hand, it makes her all the dreamier.  The winner for this month is Japanese: Tokyo's Nanako, who I believe is an active Hooters girl and model.  She is wearing a racer-front, two-piece, jungle print bikini, and best of all, she's got fuckin' tight abs.  I usually stay away from Asians, but I cannot deny the sexiness of Nanako.

This is where I declare that I will masturbate to these women.  But news flash: I already did!  Yesterday I was able to stay at home all day, so I was able to clear "Jerking off to December 2019 women of the Hooters calendar" off my to-do-list!!  I'm being so productive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment