Friday, January 10, 2020

Where Is The Credit Card Bill?

Mother called.  Usually dread it.  Was out; told her such, to which she said thanks.

That gave me breathing room to let me do my thing this evening (namely go to a stripper's place for some clean dances, Target, then eating out at Flameburger) before coming home.  In exchange, I promptly called her.

Nothing bad.  Really, no yelling, no condescension, no stupid questions.  Actually, a really good question Mother asked: Have you paid a certain credit card bill?  I thought I did ... but for the life of me, I can't find it.  She was not mad, thank God.  But I can't find it.  And I'm tired now, and cold, and I think I should turn in because I have work in the morning.  But I can't find this credit card bill.  And since Mother is not being irrational about this, I feel like I have a duty to try and find it -- the sooner, the better.

Now, where is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment