Sunday, March 29, 2020

Addendum To: I'll Have The Prettiest Mask At Work!

I'll be goddamned.  Just a few days after Mother gave me a mask that I swore I would never use, and in the face of story after story telling me the public should not be wearing facemasks, I see headlines in both the New York Times and the Washington Post saying that, you know, on second thought, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if everybody did start wearing masks.  GODDAMMIT, CAN SOMEBODY JUST BE FUCKING CONSISTENT ABOUT WHAT WE SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T DO TO CATCH THIS FUCKING VIRUS?!?!?!

I still don't think I'll wear it at work.  I'll still be one of the few who do.  And I think I might be accused of "hoarding" all the masks while our healthcare workers have to go save lives without this Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by some virtue-signaling punk-ass who wants to jump me.  But now that experts think that wearing a mask might stop the spread of coronavirus ... well, I now have to think long and hard about doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment