Friday, March 6, 2020

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: February

This was a good month, to be honest.  Great-lookin' women posed well, for the most part.  I shall rank the top five in ascending order:

5. I will go with the main girl, Louisville's Sidney.  She's crossed her arms in front of her.  Also, my ATF from the Hooters at MOA wrote all over her photo, and even though I secretly pine for her, she did kind of ruin the picture.  But Sidney is blonde and hooters are big (although possibly fake).  And, like all the girls for February, she is in red, in this case a bikini.

4. I will go with Mayra.  She is kind of plain-looking, although by no means am I not lusting for her body, which is shown off in a two-piece (with her arms crossed in front of her, unfortunately).  But honestly, the main reason I'm ranking her is that I remember her from last year's calendar and she hails from El Paso.  Ah, the memories of being out on my own. ...

3. Samantha, out of West Monroe, La.  She's in a one-piece bikini, and her arms are crossed in front of her, and she's shown in sort-of-side profile.  But I love her toothy grin and her long, blonde hair.  Plus, she's got big tits -- maybe fake, maybe not.  Finally, she kind of looks older, therefore I am having dreams that she's a MILF.

2. Kiersten, out of Orlando.  Pure blonde hair, two-piece red bikini, she's full-frontal, and her arms are not crossed in front of her.  They are, in fact, holding ... uh, two sides of two windowless doors, or something?  Anyway, it shows off her hot figure.  She's not smiling, unlike the top girl for February ...

1. ... fellow Orlandoan (maybe they work at the same restaurant?!) Vivian!  Blonde hair with black roots, arms touching her sides.  But she's wearing a two-piece and a smile, and thus the total package is totally sexy, and wankable!  Congratulations, Vivian!

I will jerk off to the month of February as soon as things settle down with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment