Monday, March 9, 2020

And hey, following up on what I said in my previous blog post, one thing I do like about my parents now being home is that I feel as though I no longer have to stress out over house responsibilities.  That is such a dickish thing to say, and to do.  But it's nice to come home and not worry about washing the dishes or watering the plants.  I have other people doing that now, so to speak, and I'm sure they don't mind, what with them being retired and all.

With that being said, an exchange in this bargain, at least according to my parents, is that I am available more often.  After helping Mother with that tax form/e-mail, I disappeared into my bedroom.  I was tired, and I drifted off to a nap while listening to the Gopher men's hockey team win their conference tournament series over Notre Dame on the radio.  And then I was on the laptop finally finding opponents and piecing together my hypothetical Mid-Major Games Of The Week On ABC.  I only left my bedroom to shower.  That's not making myself available, but I hope they can give me this one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment