Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Even More Overwhelmed

Putting my shit into (or back into) storage is going to take all week.  Such is the magnitude of my stuff.

I started after coming home today.  Sunday I bought a huge tote that I could easily carry my shit in.  Well, I could only fit in three bags' worth of magazines and mail; a fourth would have made it impossible to lift.  I was able to get that thrown into storage tonight, as well as the clear tote that I've decided most of my sundry items such as beer cozies and souvenir sports cups will be placed in.

Still, I have several other bags of stuff that I'll have to take into storage, although most of them will be half-empty because I've started organizing them into "mail," "sports programs," and "Vikings stuff."  And then I have other boxes I think I'll stash in there.  Oh, and I'm finally going to go hard and seal up some Entertainment Weeklys, which was the original point in having a storage unit.  But that will probably mean I will have to take one full box and throw it into storage.  I bought from Amazon more empty boxes, and I think I'll have to open it up to assemble and use one, but for the other unassembled boxes I'll ... have to throw them in storage, too.

Glad I have until Friday.  This is a multi-day chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment