Monday, March 16, 2020

It's Everywhere

I had been meaning to wipe down my badge.  Finally did it before I left work just now.

I've been obsessing over which surfaces I haven't cleaned.  I went through several tissues just to scratch my eyes.  I never do that.  And I still think it's a waste of paper.

I forgot something: When we sign off on folders, we use colored pens -- a different one each hour.  If we're sharing a pen, shouldn't we use sanitizer before and after we handle it?  Do my co-workers realize that?

With the first case of COVID-19 in the state that was spread within the community, it's here-here.  Like, in the air now.  So it's everywhere.  And as much as I wash my hands and wipe down common surfaces as much and as thoroughly as possible, I don't know if it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment