Thursday, March 26, 2020

Of all the problems that was going to grow with a lot of things getting shut down, I never really thought that the first of it was going to be ... my hair.  I talked about the annoying circumstances under which I got my hair cut the last time, but I swear it was only late February when it was cut.  So, just a month.  Typically I've gone at least six weeks inbetween cuts, but sometimes I've gone as long as eight.

So now I have a (for lack of a better word) drop-dead date of late April before ... well, getting my hair cut isn't the most pressing thing, but the way my hair looks now, if it keeps growing for four more weeks, that'll be the thing that'll drive me crazy.  Then, I'll demand that either a barber opens up shop, or I'll ask one of my stripper girlfriends (many of whom cut hair as their main gig) if they can cut my hair at their place.  (That might induce me to see if I could get a little sumpin'-sumpin' on the side, too, 'cause I'm horny af right now.)  I know that my hair should be the least of my worries.  But I think that come April, assuming nothing else hits the fan, I will get to the point where I will willingly risk getting the virus in order to get my hair cut.  Totally wrong, but that is how I will probably feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment