Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Fuck You, Kenyan Drake

Right now I'm doing terribly in both of my fantasy football teams.  One win apiece going into this week.  But by some miracle, I was leading in both of my Games coming into yesterday's Monday doubleheader.

I finished the night, and the Week, winning in one.  But I was holding on for dear fucking life in the other ... until Kenyan Fucking Drake ripped off a goddamn 69-Yard-Touchdown run late in the Game to finish off the Dallas Cowboys.  I had five players and the Miami Defense hauling in double digits, including Kyler Murray and Justin Jefferson hauling in 30 Points each, and because of that last fucking gasp, I lose by five Points.  Shit, man, Drake wasn't even supposed to be on the field because Chase Edmonds is supposed to be the featured Bastard Chicago-By-Way-Of-St. Louis Cardinals Running Back because I have Chase Edmonds on my other fucking fantasy team!!!

So fuck you for making my season as bad as the Vikings', Kenyan Drake!

No comments:

Post a Comment