Thursday, October 29, 2020

Wipeout Night

So, after a night out centered around 1) getting that free Nachos Doritos Taco from Taco Bell (it's a baseball thing) and 2) breaking the news to the bar where we see our Games that I am not organizing anything this year, at least in a formal way (with some other stuff I did thrown in), I got home around 8 o'clock.  Wanted to decompress.  Listened to the rest of the Loons Match on the radio (glad they won, even if it is by an Own Goal late in the Match).  Thought The Amazing Race was on but was too lazy to turn on the TV, and then when I did I saw Big Brother was on, ick.

And then I felt really tired and I went to bed.  And then I woke up, just for a moment, around 2:30, and I was able to go back to sleep till around 5:45.  So I slept for 8 1/2, maybe 8:45 tonight.  And I feel really refreshed, at least for right now.

Around this time every year I seem to have one night where I go to bed super early and stay asleep the whole night.  It is a way, I think, for my body to adjust to the oncoming winter.  So, I think I can consider myself adjusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment