Monday, October 5, 2020

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Sunday, October 4:
  • Well, I stayed home all day on the 4th (first time in a long time), so I go back to Saturday the 3rd, where I stopped by *****a's place to get a handie.  Didn't go too well.  Let's just say a guy my age shouldn't masturbate the day before getting a handie from someone: $150.
  • I then stopped by Sebastian Joe's.  It wasn't a warm day for a regular sundae, but it was sunny, and I have never had a regular sundae there.  Yummy!  With tip: $8.02.
  • From here I go all the way back to Thursday, September 24, where ... well, I'll just be honest and flat out state that I picked up a dime somewhere on a day other than September 24.  I just chose it because I want to cluster all the days I spend money.  An Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • The other thing I spent money on this day: I got my shoes shined at Lisa's.  With tip: $15.
  • And now I travel back to Friday the 18th, where I got a double cheeseburger from McDonald's because it was National Cheeseburger Day.  Mickey D's was running a special day through its app, and so I had to pay only: 54 cents.
  • I think I bought this just before talking with my shrink.  I was going to talk to him at a park close to work, but then I drove by it and saw there was no parking lot.  So I had to double back and finally speak to him parked at McDonald's.  Awkward as that was (I think people parked close enough to me to hear me talk to him), at least it was convenient enough for me to go back through the drive-thru and buy a coffee I needed to get through second shift at work.  Cost: $1.06.
  • Tuesday the 15th -- yeah, I also don't know if I found these on this date, but I think I found ... well, crap, I don't really remember ... I picked up two coins, and I decide that those coins are a dime and a penny.  So, an Infusion of: 11 cents.
  • On Saturday, September 12 I went to the library because Mother wanted me to print out some invoices.  It was weird being in an indoor place that I used to enjoy spending hours in.  But the staff there have done all they can to open up with as many safety measures as possible: Cutting down on the number of computers that could be used, spacing those computers apart, and cleaning the workstations once people got done.  For the invoices I paid: 20 cents.
  • After that I went to the Cub Foods close to my house because they were hosting a few Minnesota State Fair vendors that set up shop there for that weekend.  There were three pop-ups there, and I eschewed the ... cheese curd stand (?) for, first, the Big Dog Corndog footlong hot dog.  I ate at their pop-up somewhere else (probably in New Brighton), but I had the corndog then, so this gave me the excuse to buy the other big thing on the menu.  With tip: $8.
  • I then had dessert at Minneapple Pie.  Man, I tell ya, Minneapple Pie may be the most underrated of the "modern" foods at the State Fair.  They've been around for upwards of a decade, and if there is a god above, they'll be there for decades more.  Because that deep-fried apple pie with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream is so delectable I wonder why people hadn't thought to make it decades ago.  With tip I paid: $9.
  • On Wednesday, September 9 I fucked ****e for: $120.
  • On Labor Day I got a naked massage from ******a.  I think this was the time where I convinced her to massage me while I got naked.  Score!  Cost: $80.
  • And now, to Saturday, September 5, where I went to Forgotten Star to buy a beer (was this the place where I got screwed over by that idiot worker?); with tip: $11.
  • And I bought that beer because The Little Blue Food Truck was making its return to the brewery.  The line was a lot shorter since the novelty wore off.  But the food was still good, and I made a point to knock off all the food items I hadn't eaten yet: the pierogis, the spicy pork bowl, and the Swedish meatball sandwich (this was a good one).  I once again got the basil blueberry lemonade, an evergreen State Fair winner.  All told, with tips, the total damage was: $38.05.
Caught up through October 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment