Friday, October 2, 2020

All Zoomed Out

So the Zoom about this alumni thing was last night.  I've been on a few of these now, both with my side and engaging with the other side.  And mostly because I find the subject at hand both daunting and complicated, this Zoom was like all the others -- contentious, boring and, ultimately, dissatisfying.  These meetings get more of all three the more I attend.  I'm not sure what we came away with, or even if we came away with anything at all.

That took 90 minutes.  After that us resisters had a debriefing/decompressing post-game Zoom which lasted another hour.  And while it was a tad more relaxed because I was speaking to people on the same side, a part of me wanted to listen to the football game on the radio.  We did decide to decide on things over the weekend -- kicking the can down the road, but that is not new when it comes to this matter.

I get tired after these Zooms.  Even moreso now.  And I should hit the hay after I blog post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment