Monday, October 12, 2020

Addendum To: Another Goddamn Flat Tire ...

Oh, yeah.  It took all of the morning and enough of the afternoon to end any chance I had of taking a nap before going to work (I had to have lunch with my folks), but I got the tire fixed under warranty -- although not for free, as there was a charge to transfer the warranty to the new tire, or something?

About the bent rim: The guy said his men checked it out, and it wasn't bent.  He said there was cosmetic damage to the rim, which are the scratches I saw, but no structural damage.  OK.

It has been about three weeks, and so far, I see no deflation from that new tire.  I feel like I need to be a bit more vigilant in checking tire pressure, at least until winter comes, just in case.

All in all, I'll take it.  I have been treated fairly.

No comments:

Post a Comment