Saturday, July 24, 2021

The Women Who Have Ghosted Me, All At The Same Time -- Ranked!

I am puzzled and, frankly, scared that all the women I have spoken to on at least a semi-regular basis, and thus who I rely on, have not communicated at all to me, despite repeated texts and voicemails.  And this is weird.  I have not been mass-ghosted like this, well, ever.  If I were a more paranoid person, I would think this would be coordinated.  Is this coordinated?

I will rank the women who are doing this to me now, in increasing order of how concerned I am.  And when I say "concerned," I consider the nature of my relationship to them and how surprising it is that they're not talking to me.

4) **y.  We have only had one one-on-one tryst.  She gave me a handjob then.  We have also met at parties whereby we have had privates, and in one was the only time she sucked my dick.  She seems great.  But she's also a single mom who has other things she needs to do, so we don't talk that much.  When I reached out to her, I was desperate for some sexual activity, and she tried to arrange a babysitter.  I said OK ... and that's the last I heard from her.  Again, we're not that close, so no big whoop, but still disappointing.

3) ******a, the one who massages me.  She has been flighty with her communicating, and her deep paranoia about everything (she still maintains someone is "watching" her) makes calling and texting a challenge.  But I'm still spooked by her inncommunicado now.  She seemed down the last time I spoke with her because her car got totaled.  But it has been a ghostly silence ever since.  Knowing that she's inconsistent with getting back to me, I went over to her apartment, but even though it looks like she still lives there (she said she might be moving soon), there was no sign that she was willing to chit-chat with a guy whose ass she rubs and whose dick she sees on a regular basis.  Is she lying in her bed, blinds closed, blanket over her head, going through depression?

2) ****e, and this one really worries me.  She hasn't been responsive all of the time, but she has most of the time, and besides, I have not not been able to speak with her for over a month, and that is unprecedented.  More importantly, she is the only woman I am able to fuck on a regular basis, and if she's not talking to me, I don't know who I can stick my dick into.  She was going through an episode the last time I saw her, and I wonder if that has anything to do with her non-communication right now.  I have half a mind to drive all the way down there to see if she's OK.  And I'm afraid of what I might find if she's not.

1) OK, this person isn't someone who I do hanky-panky stuff with, so don't get it twisted, you sickos.  This is the secretary for my psychologist.  She is the one through who I set up sessions with my therapist.  I last spoke to her last week about potentially setting something up for Wednesday.  I have not heard back from her.  This is very uncharacteristic from her; not only has she not done this before, this is, you know, her job, and I thought she'd get back to me promptly.  I have not spoken with my doctor in a couple months because I've been busy working two jobs, but my schedule clears up in a couple weeks, and I want to see if I can even see him at his office.  Are they mad that I haven't spoken to them in so long?  Have I been dropped as a patient because I haven't talked to him in a while?  This is the strangest ghosting of the four, by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment