Sunday, July 4, 2021

Expenses Without Receipts

No, this isn't much.  But I don't know the next time I'll have an EWR, plus I don't have much to say right now, plus I always bitch about not doing these more frequently, so I'll do it here.  Starting from Saturday, July 3:
  • On Friday, June 8 18 I went to Pryes, which may be the brewery I like the most (or at least go to the most).  They advertised on Facebook that they were having a Block Party that weekend, or at least until Saturday night.  I went there both days of their event, Friday and Saturday.  I did not plan on going there Friday because I had the day off and I wanted to spend it fucking ****e, but she didn't return my call.  So I had a Belgian witbier, which they say they tapped for this occasion.  And it tastes like a beer, and I had a difficult time drinking it.  This confirms that the only beers I can, at least for now, drink are fruity sours and mass-produced ones.  With tip: $9.
Good through July 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment