Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Addendum To: The Women Who Have Ghosted Me, All At The Same Time -- Ranked!

You know, I thought that when I published this blog post I forgot someone, and indeed I did.  So I'll just slide her inbetween **y and ******a:

3 1/2) ****e*.  She is a stripper, but I see her mostly clothed ... because she is the one who cleans the house when my parents are away.  She also cut my hair last year twice during the pandemic, and for old times' sake, I wanted her to cut my hair again.  We talked about earlier in the year, I think, but a couple months ago I texted her again and ... no answer.  Got my hair cut at Great Clips instead.  You know, with the pandemic easing up, I had fantasies that she would invite me over to her place to cut my hair, and she would shoo away her kids for the afternoon, and then I'd tell her that I would like to shower and get all the hair out of my head before leaving, and she'd let me use her shower, and then I would walk out to her master bedroom drying my hair, totally naked, while she's on the phone telling her kids to stay away for, like, another 90 minutes ... while she strokes my dick ... and then. ...  Well, she may have laid her hand on my cock once, but otherwise she's never touched me.  But a guy can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment