Saturday, July 10, 2021

Seriously, Though, Where My Whores At?

Yeah, now strippers are ghosting me left and right.  I'm most concerned about ****e, who, after I texted her and, just last night, leaving her a voicemail for the first time ever, has gone radio silent.  That "anxiety attack" she said she when I last tried to get a session in with her may be a prelude to something worse.  Or, she might have gotten a new number.  Or, she may be seeing family in Morocco.  Or, she doesn't want to suck and fuck me anymore.

******a is also in the wind.  Last time I saw her for a massage, she was starting to think about moving.  That thought may have been exacerbated when, according to her, she got into a car accident either at or close to her apartment.  I had a past weekend where we could have set up a session, but she was too busy trying to find new wheels.  She still may be too busy, so I do want to give her space, but I am getting anxious to the point where a VM would be nice, at least to know she's OK.

And the hijinks with *****a is getting a bit absurd.  If she's not protesting or marching, she's going on vacation or helping her friend with wedding plans.  She's leaving very soon for a vacation (I swear she had one two weeks ago), but she would be back next weekend ... which is when I think I'll be busy.

Seriously, I'm in need of some serious sexual healing right now.  I feel more and more like the pandemic is behind me (even if not so much for anti-vaxxers) and I'm down to fuck, you know what I mean?  And so of course this is the precise time my stripper girlfriends desert me.  A man has needs!

One saving grace: I received yet another invitation for a stripper party from a woman who I had once called on WAF (can't find the blog post) the dumbest stripper I've ever come across.  (Don't tell her I said that.)  I have not been to her parties in over a year, including the pandemic.  And yet she still invites me over ... not like I could go to her parties then, nor this next one because I'll be working then.  But in times like these, when I've been rejected for God knows what, having blind, automated invites from someone who could have been more on the ball and dropped me from her list after many rebuffs to her parties makes me feel as if she values me.  Plus, it helps that this party, which is at the end of the month, is a lot closer to me than the usual site for her parties.  If it's next month and the party is going to be where at this closer city again, I will definitely go!

No comments:

Post a Comment