Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Week Between Showers. Wow.

Want to note that after this, I am going to take a shower.  And I haven't taken a shower since last Sunday.  A week.

Man, a week without showering.  I wonder if people could tell.  I wonder if people could smell me.  It was hot all week, after all.

They say you don't have to shower daily.  I think I'm taking this to the extreme, though.  But I remember that I had taken a week between showers many times before.  Not lately.  Not in a long time, in fact.  Don't exactly remember when or how long ago.  Had to be my temp days.  Probably when work was not steady and I was depressed and figured why do I need to shower if I'm not going anywhere.

I also wonder if my parents have noticed.  They haven't spoken up if they have.  Maybe that's an indication it's been a long time since I've taken weekly showers.  If I had done such a thing more recently, I figure they would have spoken up.

OK, shower time.

No comments:

Post a Comment