Wednesday, July 28, 2021

All For Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing

It was a big mistake to go to Taco Bell after work last night.  The half-hour wait at drive-thru was stupid long in and of itself, although I was lucky to pick up my mobile order before the place closed at 1.  But it was eating it that was the problem.  A quesarito (something that TB says only is available to order online) and the two flatbread tacos in the midnight hour?

I did not plan on going to TB after work.  But I did.  Why?  Well, on Monday, I left for work early to get to Chick-Fil-A.  I wanted something to eat at work the next night, which was Tuesday night, which was last night, and so I decided to just go there.  I got the chicken wrap.  The cashier asked if I wanted avocado lime ranch dressing.  First I said no.  Then I said yes.  Big mistake.

Not because it wasn't tasty.  It was great.  But after putting the dressing it on each bite of both halves of the wrap, I still had a bunch of dressing left.  Well, I couldn't let this beautiful mint green dressing go to waste, so I went way past my break to order Taco Bell, the only fast food place open past midnight whose food I could use with avocado lime ranch.  And just to make sure I used it all, I bought three things.

I'm feeling the aftereffects of them now.  Man, my BMI is through the roof right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment