Sunday, January 15, 2023

How In The Fuck Does This Happen?!?!?!

I just sent a dispute letter on behalf of my fucking parents regarding a rental car they may or may not have reserved.  It was from September.  They say they didn't do anything.  I think they fucked up somehow.  But once again, the middle child has to clean up his parents' goddamn mess.

I sent a sternly worded e-mail.  Second time.  I tried to be polite the first time, but they have kept sending invoices once a month.  I am no longer being polite, not after I saw My Fucking Mother's credit card statement stating that that charge is considered resolved.  So why in the hell is this rental car company still bothering them?

I poured out my displaced anger in that e-mail.  (It's mostly about my mom, for whom I writing this e-mail, but hey, irony!)  I attach the image of the credit card bill, which I scanned at the library.  I send it.  Just in case, I go back to the sent e-mail and click on the attachment.  The credit card statement is there ... and so is the eyeglasses bill I scanned in order to send it online to the company that handles my vision insurance.  Now, this goddamn rental car company has both.

How in the fuck does that happen?  Yes, I scanned both the statement and my receipt at the same time.  But I made sure that they didn't get saved together.  I'm sure of it, goddammit!!!  And now I sent my receipt for fucking eyeglasses along with the credit card bill???

I'm worked up about it because of the tone of voice I injected into the e-mail.  I wasn't just not being polite.  I accuse them of harassment, and threatening legal action if they don't stop with these (truly) bogus bills.  And so the person handling this will be threatened (like I intended), and then they'll see this superfluous receipt which contains all my contact information.  If they can fuck me up, they now have the means to do it.

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment