Thursday, January 19, 2023

Addendum To: I'm Doin' It! I'm Gonna See A Masseuse!

Well, I still want to see this masseuse, but after an initial back-and-forth, I haven't heard from her in about two weeks.  And I did what she asked me to, namely give her two references, like I'm applying to school.  She wanted references from sex workers who, uh, worked me over.  So I gave them their contact information (after asking for their permission, of course).  This masseuse said she'll call them and get back to me ... and she's left me hanging ever since.

Yeah, she could be busy.  Or, she could be a policewoman (or policeman, why not) or one of these citizen activists posing as a masseuse to ensnare poor, innocent bastards like me.  They could be gathering information about me right now.  And then they'll finally get back to me -- "Sorry I haven't spoken to you in so long!  I've been busy!" -- and they'll lure me to "her" "salon" around Uptown.  And when I knock on the door, bam!, there will be cameras and police drawing their weapons and shit.  And my life would be ruined.

So let's hope she's just been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment