Tuesday, January 10, 2023

My Neck

Since ... Saturday (I think) the usual knot on the left side of my neck has been excruciating.  I don't know if I tensed that muscle up while sleeping, whether it got aggravated from all the plowing and shoveling of snow I did last week, my body is just breaking down or what have you, this goddamn pain has been acute and never-ending ... like "I want to die" bad.  I've had to cut down on the NyQuil so I could pop some pain pills (don't want to take too much medication -- I believe in better living through chemistry, but always in moderation), and right now, it still doesn't seem to work.

Over the past day or so the air has stagnated, and so the quality of the air has worsened.  Maybe that's the reason why my neck feels all oogy, and why I feel so oogy, too.  If that's the case, the wind that will finally start blowing in around noon today could -- could -- clear up what's wrong with my neck.  And if it doesn't?  Well, that means there's something else, wrong and really bad going on with my neck.

******a was supposed to cum over and massage me, by the way.  But we had been playing phone tag for some fucking reason, and I think that's why she eventually decided not to come over.  It's so weird to just get a straight word from her sometimes.  I think she might be calling me from a phone number different from the one I have from her because yesterday/Monday I had three calls from "No Caller ID," and I think that was her.  She can't call me from her own phone?  I think she's decompensating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment