Sunday, January 1, 2023

My New Year's Resolution: To Not Be A Pushover

You know, there are four girls that owe me money: ****e, ***e*, ******e, and ***u**.  I have given them gifts and/or money, and in exchange they were going to give me handjobs or blowjobs or rimjobs, and the value of what I have been given them would be defrayed from that sex act.

Well, none of them have.  I at first just assumed they would settle up, but they haven't.  I then made small, meeping entreaties via text -- "Hey, you remember you owe me, right?" -- and they all come up with excuses like, "Oh yeah, well, things are really tight right now ... when things get better with my housing situation and the kids, I'll pay you back, OK?"  And, that's where it ends.

I keep them around because, hey, a man has needs.  But maybe I'm getting older and wiser, or the pleasure of getting jacked off has worn away and so I don't surrender my principles to sex acts as much anymore, but it's really, really pissing me off right now that all my whore girlfriends aren't paying me back.

One of them, ****e, is probably already gone.  I haven't seen her since she, unprompted, asked me to come over.  I was going to fuck her, but her cock-sucking was so good I didn't want to put on a condom.  She moved to Las Vegas but I think she's back in Minnesota.  At any rate, it's been years since I've seen her.  I doubt we'll ever mess around, which means her promise to pay me back for the bag I got for her from Hong Kong will never be requited.

Then there's ... yeah, I know I put these women in an order, but I'll go to ***u** next.  I don't know if I explained what she did the last time I saw her in that disastrous double-team, but I'll explain it here: ***u** needed money for school supplies for her kids and asked me to advance her money.  I don't remember how much, but I gave her some money, but I extracted a promise from her that she'll pay me back sexually.  I thought this visit with her and ****e was that payback.  Instead, she said she'd pay me back in installments, like she'll pay me back half of it this time around and then the rest the next time.  And then, she asks me to PayPal her $60.  I think I gave her $120.  Half of that, her "installment" idea, is $60.  And now she wants $60?!  She hasn't fuckin' paid me back at all!  And yes, like a fucking cuck, I gave her $60.  She hasn't talked to me since, by the way.  My God, I'm a chump.

***e* has been the best at paying me back.  What she usually does is bring in another woman, usually, ******e, to double-team me.  I am all square with her, but I pay the other girl, and I think ***e* makes an arrangement to split what I give her so that she comes away with some money.  I don't mind that; it's not my business.  Anyway, like with ***u**, she hit me up for cash for school supplies for her children.  Problem is, she lives way out in Wisconsin.  (***e* came across the border once for a weekend, but I was too busy to see her.)  She makes occasional forays into Minnesota, but I haven't seen her do it in a while.  Haven't heard from her, either.

Finally, there's ******e.  She has been a tease lately, saying, "Why haven't you seen me?"  Till this past week, I guess, she lived in a hotel very close by me, so whenever I needed to be wanked, I found it so convenient to drive over there.  But I've spent a lot of damn money this holiday season, and I still remember lending her money through Walmart while she lived in Vegas.  She said she'd pay me back.  So this past week, when she texted me that she was moving out of her hotel soon, I asked her if she could finally get right with me.  And she shut me down; something about starting a new job and not having any time.  Wait, you wanted to make time to give me a HJ for money.  She also said she just checked out of her hotel.  She said she was going to check out soon.  The fuck?

---

I don't make New Year's Resolutions anymore.  I never seem to keep them, so it's depressing to make them.  But giving away money without these stripper girlfriends paying me back is making me look like a fool.  I don't want to be a pushover anymore, especially since I don't have a whole lot of money in my account and I have all these bills coming in.  So my resolution is to stop being a pushover, specifically asking these bitches to finally pay me back for what they borrowed from me.  And if they don't ... well, I'm not ready to cut them off from my lives, but I think I am ready to withhold my dick from them, and reset my relationship with them.  And if they no longer want to be my friend ... well, paying for sex was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment