Saturday, January 14, 2023

Addendum To: My New Year's Resolution: To Not Be A Pushover

So ***e* has tripped across the border and is planning to cum over to the house and jerk me off tonight.  It was supposed to be last night, but she said her babysitter couldn't come in from Denver in time.  She flies in her babysitters?

Anyway, I hope she sticks to this.  And I hope she also keeps her promise that she will pay me back for all the money I lent her so she could buy school supplies for her children.  I have repeated more than once that I have no money.  I hope she doesn't slyly ask after we're cleaning up that, like, the person who drove her to my house needs gas money or some bullshit.

And in case ***e* does fall through, I have plans on calling ******a and seeing if she could cum over to rub me down.  She texted me out of the blue this afternoon, I was able to call her back, and she told me she was ready when I was.  I was ready Tuesday, yet we communicated back-and-forth that night when I thought that was totally unnecessary.  Whatever; I plan on calling her if ***e* can't cum.  I need some hot woman to see me naked tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment