Saturday, January 21, 2023

This poker game is RIGGED!!!

So I was playing Zynga Poker through Facebook at the library this afternoon.  (I was there to print something out for my parents' real estate stuff.)  I'm on this "tier" where, if I don't play and/or win by the end of the week, I drop a tier.  Not dropping a tier is now the most important thing in my life, so I snuck in some time to play.

Very first hand, I get pocket 10's.  The dude/bot/AI algorithm went all in on diamond 10-A.  He had way more money than I had, so if I called and I lost, I was done.  But my pair of 10's can beat diamond 10-A, right?

And Jesus fucking Christ, off the flop there were three diamonds.  I was drawing dead.  It's like this ... thing knew he had a flush from the jump.  He/it probably did, for all I know.

Now, it's not real money.  But it's a lot of fake money.  And even though it meant that I could do other things I needed to do at the library, I wanted to devote a hell of a lot more time to playing poker.  And I was wiped out after just one hand.  Bullshit.  This poker game is RIGGED!!!  RIGGED, I TELL YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment