Sunday, January 29, 2023

Apparently A Hot Woman Is Camming Just For Me Tonight ... ?

So I'm friends on social media with this hot bodybuilder chick.  She's from Utah, has a daughter who may or may not still be on OnlyFans (and whose boobs I saw), and she's fighting cancer.  And this is one of those women whom I've befriended on Facebook and Snapchat and OF to see naked, which she has done several times.

After I paid her a "cup of coffee" (I tipped her on some website somewhere, and that's what they called that), she volunteered to give me naked pictures and videos, and offered a private video show for me.  I took her up on the offer, but I didn't know when.  I even decided on one date before I had to back out because, uh, something happened, I don't remember what.

But about a week ago I thought it's best to finally get this session out of the way, so I asked her if tonight would work.  It does.  That's great, 'cause I want to see her diddle her cooter.  But this is the first time I've ever done something like this, so I don't know if what I'm expecting will happen matches up with what she expects will happen.  For example, does she expect me to pay her for this?  Another, more pressing issue: Does she expect me to get naked for her, too?  I certainly will show my face to her, but does she think I'll show my dick as well?  Because I'm not going to do that -- not on social media where she or anybody can record it and blackmail me.  Now, if this leads to me visiting her, I'll show her my cock all I want in the privacy of her own bedroom while we fuck.  But not now, not on social media.  Principles, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment