Saturday, January 28, 2023

The 36 Posts (Why, Blogger, Why???)

Blogger, you already put one of my blog posts under a second warning a few months ago, even though I don't quite understand why you need to do that since my whole blog has a content warning page everyone has to agree to before you enter.  But I saw yesterday on my e-mail that you put 36 posts behind this second content warning.  Why?  Why isn't one content warning not good enough for you?  And one of those was from 2018.  Are you in the middle of some review?  Or are you just reallly procrastinating?

I guess it doesn't matter, only because no one looks at Wailing And Failing anyway.  But if this is how you're gonna do me ... well, I'll have to check out how Substack works.  I know you guys must be so upset at me looking at other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment