Monday, April 10, 2023

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Easter, aka Sunday, April 9:
  • Well, I think we can go back to Friday the 7th, where I finally went through my pile of coins and saw what I think is a relatively new quarter with a tails design I haven't collected yet.  I think.  I threw it in my coin cup for storage: 25 cents.
  • On Monday the 3rd I wanted to use the free birthday guacamole from Chipotle.  I think this is the first time I have not ordered an entrĂ©e from Chipotle, just chips and said free guac.  Well, I had a Mexican Coke, too, because I needed some sugar and I know my parents would give me shit for it.  With tip: $6.20.
  • We now go back to Thursday, March 30, where I cashed in on a free deluxe chicken sandwich given to me by Chick-Fil-A.  I ate this after dinner at home, so I didn't really need anything else to eat.  I did need something to wash it down, so I bought a kid's applesauce, which cost me: $1.87.
  • On Wednesday the 29th I was hurriedly trying to get everything squeaky-clean for my parents, who were coming home that afternoon (well, early in the evening; their flight home got delayed).  I went to the same car wash twice to get both cars washed, inside and out.  I charged the washes to my credit car, but I tipped in cash -- three bucks for my small car, four for their big minivan, which means: $7.
  • I then stopped by Matt's Bar to eat.  Haven't had a Jucy Lucy there in some time, and going there before picking up my folks seemed like a perfect final moment to myself before they came back home.  With tip: $22.
  • To Monday the 27th: Nielsen sent me some surveys.  I have always wanted to be part of a Nielsen family.  I mean, I want my opinions to count, right?  I know my parents would hate me giving some company "private information," but I don't care.  Besides, they sent me money.  There were a couple big envelopes with a dollar bill taped to it as an inducement to fill out the survey.  I don't remember when exactly, but I must have filled one of those out, either a paper survey or an interview I did over the phone, because I was sent a crisp $20 bill some time ago.  I left it over and didn't think about it until I was picking up my things in anticipation of my parents coming home.  I finally put them in my wallet to use, an Infusion of: $21.
  • Friday, March 24 ... I used cash for the McDonald's drive-thru before work.  Breakfast, and when I got change I threw it in the donation compartment below the drive-thru window.  Total: $4.
  • After work ***u** came over ... to clean the house, not me.  I probably would've tried to tempt her with some, uh, extracurricular work if I weren't so fuckin' freaked out over the water leakinga all over the place in the basement.  I didn't know that she didn't like ****e*, the stripper girlfriend I usually go to to clean the house.  But while she's not as thorough as ****e*, ***u** is faster than her, and cheaper, too: $160.
  • ***u** left in time for me to drive over the Potbelly to get a sandwich and, I think, something free dropped into my account because it was my birthday.  I have a receipt for this, but when I looked at my change, the remainder (the amount I paid for my food) was different than the amount on the receipt.  I don't know what the guy was doing; he might have had a bad brain fart and gave me the wrong change.  I swear to Buddha I can still do math, so I am going to forego the amount on the receipt and say that instead of paying $12.62, I got $9.35 in change for a $20, so I paid only: $10.65.
  • Wednesday, March 22 ... Went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division) one more time before my folks came home to see my ATF, ******a.  Got lost getting there for some damn reason.  Anyway, got 20 dances with her.  With cover, a bottle of Red's, a drink for ******a and tips everywhere, I paid out: $234.
  • On Tuesday the 21st ***e* came over to jack me off.  I get hard easier with her than with any other chick in my circle.  Don't know why.  Maybe I love her because she delivers every single time.  Cost: $120.
  • Back on my birthday I went to the barber school close by to get my face shaved.  It was time.  Felt bad because I only had two singles on me, and I usually tip more.  These are students after all.  But I paid only: $11.
  • Tuesday, March 7 -- *****a came over and gave me a HJ.  I hate that it's such an ordeal when it comes to getting off via her hands.  She's great, she's smart, I love her, and yet I feel my old age as the minutes drag on and I don't cum for her.  I finally did, but I feel real, real bad for taking way too long: $150.
Done through April 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment