Sunday, April 16, 2023

Never Change, Hot, Crazy Stripper

So out of the blue, ******a called me.  She actually called me before, but it was from a phone number different than the one I have for her.  She's using I think her brother's; she says she's getting the malware removed from her phone, whatever the hell that means.

I was surprised she called me; late January was the last time she came over to rub me down, and she was so paranoid and accusatory I said that if I see her again, it'll be in a long while.  Well, three months is a long while.  And when she called me while I was at the MNUFC Match, I immediately got hard.  Weird; she's never touched me, and I'm sure she's going to get all fucking crazy on me again.  (When she came over a few months ago, she complained incessantly about how she got lost.  I might say I should go over to see her at her place, which is her sister's house.)  And yet I am so goddamn ready to get naked in front of her and have her massage me that I can't wait.

That being said, our next session is not set in stone.  I am busy right now because my parents are about to leave, so I asked if I could text her.  No, said ******a; she'll just call again later, and I reckon we schedule something if I pick up.  Never change, hot crazy stripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment