Saturday, April 1, 2023

Fuckin' April Fools' Joke

For the record, it looks as though we, in our driveway, got about eight inches of snow overnight.  Wish this were April Fools', but it ain't.  And, since the Sun is so strong now, it started to melt the snow as soon as it came out.  I think water in liquid form is much heavier than water in solid form, and that's why I was having a bitch of a time plowing, especially at the end of the driveway where someone piled up the snow from the street to clear the way.  Thankfully, a neighbor who I don't know had this huge loader that took care of all that.  We Minnesotans are very insular, so I don't even know the guy, but you know, these are the times when we can, and should, lend each other a hand.

I do hope, however, this is the last of the snow.  For this winter; I'm afraid that this is our New Normal, and we can expect something like this from now on every winter.  Damn climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment