Thursday, April 6, 2023

Reset; Addendum To: Still Leaking Water

First time in some time I went home and immediately went to bed.  No TV, no computer.  I was out after work, going to the Auto Show and then stopping by this hotel restaurant that's closing next month.  The two glasses of wine probably were the main reason I was able to immediately crash in bed all night after coming home, but I was burning the candle and both ends, too.  Feel refreshed now, something I need to do since I will be up on my feet for most of the first half of work today.  That's worth missing a day of Zynga Poker, going from just short of Day 7/400% and tumbling all the way back down to Day 1/whatever percent that is.

(By the way, I love the service at the restaurant, but one entree, one desert and two glasses totaling $90 is kind of pricey especially given the portion sizes.  That's one thing I noticed many of the reviews critiquing this place.  Regardless, I'm glad I went.)

---

Meanwhile, I just woke up to hearing drips of water in the basement.  I did look downstairs after getting home.  All the pipes were set up.  I thought all was fixed.  Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment