Saturday, April 8, 2023

Planned Saturday Taken From Me

It was supposed to be a Saturday where I planned to continue working on my taxes before going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert tonight.  But then my fucking parents say the alarm isn't working because for some reason the damn landline isn't connecting to the alarm.  We tested the alarm twice -- God, that sound -- and the alarm company said they didn't pick up any signal that the alarm was triggered.

So, My Fucking Mother jumped from "tell the phone company something's wrong" to "lets cut the cord on the landline."  They called the person who installed our alarm, and the guy said it can be done.  So, I'm supposed to just end the service with our landline ... and thus give up the home phone number we have had ever since I was born.

I'm way too fucking busy right now, and I'm very, very upset because I had my Saturday all planned out.  But this news has me very shaken.  I can't really blog post about this now because I'm still processing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment