Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: March 2023

I'm ... OK with this group.  Well, maybe a little less than that.  Compared to January (which I still haven't jerked off to), this group of twelve women is great, but cumulatively this is a step down from February.

I will still point out a half-dozen of these waitresses for recognition.  I had this month displayed on my wall until my parents came home, and I just took it out to look at it for the first time in about a week, and I've forgotten the impressions I've gotten since I took the calendar down, so this might be a slight rush to judgement.  Nevertheless, I will say that I can group three of them as Honorable Mentions: Kaylan of Countryside, Ill. (long blonde hair; flower-patterned two-piece bikini; like the cute smile but don't like that her long hair is covering up her right boob); Kate of Richmond, Va. (dirty blonde hair; lavender two-piece; hooking the string between her two tits with her thumbs as if she's going to pull her top off that way); and Alyssa of Kennesaw, Geo. (long, bright blonde hair; no smile but she's wearing an acid-washed Hooters cut-out top).

Third place goes to Hailey, hailing from Schaumburg, Ill.  Long brunette hair, dark green two-piece bikini.  Isn't smiling and she's flat-chested.  But she's one of the very few who is posing directly at the camera and, even though her hair is covering up her right breast a tad, she's mostly, for lack of a better term, full-frontal.

Second place goes to Raegan, out of Denton, Tex.  Long dark hair, a red two-piece with orange borders on the top and the bottom.  Another one of the few "full-frontal" shots, but like with Hailey, she's lacking up top and she's not smiling.

Finally, first place goes to The Main Girl, Grace of Fort Myers Beach, Fla.  Long blonde hair with penetrating dark eyes.  Sporting an orange-and-white-patterned two-piece bikini.  There is a huge drawback to her photo: She had her left arm totally blocking her left tit.  But the right tit you can see.  It's under a bikini, of course, but the shot, where one tit is "covered" and one not triggers a fantasy in me where that right tit is totally exposed.  And she might have had work done, but she's got a huge rack.  That makes Grace a clear #1 for me.

And yet, after typing my critiques of my top three, I can see that I have some issues with the month.  Maybe I will masturbate to these babes; maybe I won't.  But I am less enthused to touch myself to March '23 after thinking about my concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment