Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Retail And Food Therapy In Lieu Of Exercise

Wanted to go exercise after work last/Tuesday night.  But work kept me for my maximum ten hours, and by the time I got home, I didn't feel as though I had enough time to work out.  I would have had the time, but I was working late yesterday/Tuesday because of all the work I didn't get to on Monday.  I was afraid something like this would happen.  If I were able to stay a ninth hour on Monday, I could have left work an hour earlier yesterday/Tuesday than I did, and so then exercise would have been a more feasible option.

With that being said, I spent my evening running around.  First, I was trying to grab an insulated bag at T-Mobile, but they were closed and besides, they are closing for good soon, so there's no reason for them even give out those bags.  Anyway, I then went to Target for provisions and then, after that, Total Wine to grab a few small bottles.  I have not found a favorite spirit, let alone brand, so I'm sampling everything as fast as possible.  This costs me a lot of money; buying bigger bottles would cost more, but the price per, uh, milliliter would be much lower.  (I keep hating myself for spending money; that's one of the things for which I'm pissed at myself.)  Finally, I ate at Taco Bell because I think last/Tuesday night was the last night to order a Quesarito, at least for the time being.

Retail and food therapy in lieu of exercise?  It's not an exact tradeoff, but it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment